Nude eye with bold lip make-up look

Hey everyone, 

A few days back my boyfriend did a photo shoot for me. For the shoot, I tried a nude look along with a bold lip; the best part about this is that it can be taken from a day look to night look by changing a few things. I’ve listed all the products that I used and soon I’ll be reviewing the products which haven’t been reviewed. 





SKIN PREP:
It was a holiday for me, so I started by applying a face mask which I got from TBS, Oats and Honey scrub mask. This cleansed, clarified my skin and relaxed me as well. 

FACE:
Inglot YSM foundation in shade 46: I’ve medium to fair skin with warm undertones. This shade perfectly goes with my skin and blends easily. I like using my fingers to blend as it’s easier and gives a natural finish.
Inglot AMC concealer in shade 66: I used it under eyes, on my cheek bones and on the bridge of my nose. I like using a loose powder to set my base, which is from Faces cosmetics in shade Sand Beige- 03.
To contour my cheeks, I’ve used the AMC concealer from Inglot in a darker shade in shade MW 200. It’s in a smaller size which fits into my freedom palette.


EYE SHADOW:
Makeup Revolution Redemption palette essential mattes 2: It consists of nude colors ranging from pinks to browns and is great for a beginner. It was my first palette as well and it helps create various basic looks. I combine this palette from other Inglot eye shadows I have to create multiple looks. I have used a yellow shade for the base, followed by a light basic brown on the lid, a medium brown shade on the crease and a dark brown on the outer corner of my eyes.
I have used the lightest shade from the Maybelline eyeshadow quads (01 Copper brown) in the inner corner and a shimmery gold eye shadow (no 419) from Inglot from the Freedom system on the center of my eyelid. 

LINER:
Under my eye, I used Colorbar’s I-glide pencil in Cocobar and blended it along with the eye shadow. I created a small basic liner for my upper lid using NYX Gel liner and Smudger, and also on my waterline. For my lashes, I used Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro look waterproof mascara.

LIP:
I’m wearing a bright color to complement the overall appearance, which is from L’Oreal in the shade Garnet.
So, this was the overall look, if you do re-create similar looks, do tag me in your pics on Instagram, I would love to see them.



Share:

0 comments