Drops of Light Brightening Cleansing Foam Wash Review

Hello guys,

What’s the plan for the weekend everyone?
So, let’s get to the last product of the range: Drops of Light Brightening Cleansing Foam.

Product Description:
A rich and creamy foam cleanser to clarify and purify the skin.
  • A rich and creamy lather
  • Deeply purifies and nourishes the skin, without over-drying or stripping the skin of precious moisture
Price: ₹ 1525 (125 ml)


The face wash comes in a white sleek tube which can fit anywhere in your bag. The lid is white in color and closes shut tight. There will be no chance of leakage of your face wash ever. The face wash is white in color and of a soft and smooth consistency. The consistency of the face wash is just right, it’s not really runny or super thick.

Now coming to the wash itself. Do you guys ever buy a new face wash and use it for the first time expecting it’ll make your skin feel supple and smooth and instead it just makes your skin dry? Well, this is exactly what this one doesn’t do. I’ve had such bad experiences with face wash that I just started avoiding them. When this arrived, I was prepared that it would feel the same way, but it doesn’t make my skin feel dry at all. After using it, I don’t have the need to run for the moisturizer immediately; I can put it off for a few minutes. I used to have dry skin when I started using this range and now I don’t, my skin has become normal and I don’t have the need to moisturize two times a day.


The product quantity is a lot; I’ve been using this for 10 months and I still have 60% of the product left. Ideally, the face wash is to be used two times a day but since I’m mostly at home, I use it only once.
Overall, the entire range is a classic. The red algae, key ingredient of the range, nourishes the skin and removes pigmentation and dark spots. It conditions, nourishes and cleanses the skin effectively.

Pros:
  • Cleanses the skin
  • Doesn’t dry out the skin
  • Travel-friendly
  • Lasts a long time
Cons:

  • Expensive, can find better products at a lower price
FOTB Rating: 4/5 


Share:

0 comments